Sunday, January 26, 2014

Easy delicate french with glitter and flowers

I had a request to show how I did this french manicure. The original was on my sister, Maria, with NSI gels.


This time I used polish and acrylic paint. First I covered all nails with a french pink polish, Korres "washed off pink". I had to do this, because on my right hand I have a gel overlay with a dark pink shade, so this made them both look the same. If I hadn't, I would use a normal french pink and continue with the french with Seventeen N.103 (white). Since my nailbed was too dark, I used Korres " Pink Shamagne" over the darker pink.


I applied some glitter diagonaly, and covered with topcoat. When it dried, I started painting the easiest flowers ever: daisies. Some dots and scrolls to fill the pattern and make it look more delicate, a rhinestone in the center and the final top coat.



These are the products I used:


 I have already uploaded the tutorial on youtube,
if you are interested, go check it out by clicking here.

My next tutorial is a Valentine's design, in the "no tools" category, and it will be uploaded on Tuesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment