Saturday, December 28, 2013

More "Jewels"

These metal decorations are amazing! They realy transform your plain polished nails into precious jewels..


They are very easy to use, just adhere them with nail glue (or acrylic, if you want to keep them longer). Nail glue kept them on my nails 3 days, until I removed them myself to do something else:)


There are many more sizes and shapes, with different decorations. Go check their store to see which one you like and fit your nails:) http://www.bornprettystore.com/2pcs-luxury-style-nail-crystal-embossed-metal-nail-decorations-p-10749.html

Feel free to use the 10% discount code LNSW10 at checkout

I have also uploaded a video review on youtube, check it out if you are interested:

 

On my nails, there are 2 coats of a shimmery blue raf polish, Glamorous Nr. 67, and the metal decoration n.5


I also checked how they look on top of some other colors:

Color Club "Apollo Star"  and Korres "Washed Off Pink"

Erre Due "Matt Glam N.280" and OPI "Austin-Tatious Turquoise"

Bornprettystore Sweet "S049" and ColorClub "N.220 Seduction"

Remember I also used N.6 metal decoration for a gold new year nailart, in a previous post.

It looks very beautiful, don't you think?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment