Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas nailart with stickers

Normally, I use stickers for my pedicures (being lazy..) but this time I really had fun!


Bornprettystore sent them to me for a review. There were 12 sets in 1 sheet, and you can tell how vivid the colors are, and how fine the gold details, even from my pictures. There are many designs, snowmen, santa, christmas trees, snowflakes, sleights, even some borders that you can use for your nailart:


I made a classic white french, sideswiped with red, and applied my stickers. How easier can it get, really?




These are the products I used:
Korres "Washed off pink"
Seventeen (white n.103)
Erre Due "Glitter effect N.986" over the white polish
ColorClub N.220 "Seduction"

If you are interested in watching the review/nailart video, here it is:


Bornprettystore offers a 10% discount, if you use the following code during checkout:

LNSW10

Valid for anything you purchase from their website, free shipping worldwide.


No comments:

Post a Comment