Saturday, February 8, 2014

Love is music

Another Valentine's design:) This time I combined colors and added some music..


I applied silver polish on the index finger (base Glamorous silver, and tiny iridescent glitter by Orkide on top), plus some ss8 clear rhinestones, black polish on the middle finger (China Glaze "Liquid Leather") and a bright pink polish on the rest.

2 accent nails have a handpainted music theme, done with water based acrylic paints.

Start by making the key (with a little heart-twist for the special day) and some heart shapes on the right. Add the pentagramm (or something close..) to the blank parts. Highlight the dark motif with l.pink paint.

I also applied some of the glitter polish I used for the index on the cuticle area of thum and pinky...



I started with the pentagramm, and I had to separate the hearts and music key from it. If you make the pentagram last, without touching the other shapes, you will have zero touch-ups to do:)

For the other hand, you can use the plastic bag method, if you like. The entire design will be a piece of cake if you have music themed stamps, or decalls.. all you'll have to do is change some parts to heart shapes.


 I uploaded the tutorial on youtube, if you want, you can check it out by clicking here.

I hope you like the idea:)

No comments:

Post a Comment