Monday, October 14, 2013

Green leopard print

I decided to show some nail designs that can easily be done with nail polish and tools we can find in the house. The first one would be animal print, of course..


I started with a beautiful green/petrol color by Erre Due, made my pattern with a metallic beige, almost gold color, from the same brand. Both were very opaque, and dried fast. I filed one side of a toothpick to make it almost round, and used it as a 2-way dotting tool:) I carved the line with the toothpick and made the leopard outlines.


We went with the kids to the playground, where I also found some flat pebbles, so I decided to make a matching ring, too!


I have to say this was the most fun part of it all..  The tutorial is already uploaded on my channel, if you like to see it, click here.

Here are the items I used:
Erre Due N. 468 "Accidental" - Erre Due/Mirror effect N.999 - Black polish (it didn't have code or name), and, of course, the toothick.

No comments:

Post a Comment