Saturday, May 11, 2013

Valley of butterflies


Many visitors come in Rhodes to enjoy nature's beauty and see the butterflies in millions, staying still and covering entire trees. Butterflies have to keep their energy during this final stage, so visitors are requested to keep quit and not disturb them. Any noise may force them to fly away, consuming their last energy resourses, and cause their early death..

The amazing thing about it, is that they are everywhere..! Perfect weather conditions and place offer butterflies and guests a must-go destination.

I saw a picture shared by a facebook friend and nail artist from Rhodes, Katerina Atsa, and I was totally inspired. So I tried to make my butterflies everywhere but, as in real valley of butterflies, becoming one with the background. I hope you like it..

Tutorial on youtube: Valley of butterflies




Nature's beauty: 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment